Official showcases take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 10:30pm and and feature artists selected by committee. Each act plays for approximately 15 minutes. Up to eight performers are featured each night.
The performances are open to the public. Tickets are $15, and a three-night ticket is $30. Tickets are available at the door on the night of the performance.
Applying for an Official Showcase
Artists may apply for an official showcase by submitting an application and performance samples (mp3s). The folllowing rules apply:
- Applications open December 1. An online form will be available on this page.
- Applications must be received and paid for by February 28. The application fee is $35.
- Applicants must provide three (3) music samples in mp3 format. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Official showcase performers from the previous two consecutive years are not considered.
- At performance time, selected artists and their band members must be FAI members.
All applicants will be notified by March 18. Applicants should wait until after this date to register. All applicants and their band members are eligible to register at a rate equivalent to the Super Early Bird FAI member rate until 9pm on April 15. After that, normal registration rates apply.