Official showcases take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 10:30pm and and feature artists selected by committee. Each act plays for approximately 15 minutes. Up to eight performers are featured each night.
The performances are open to the public. Tickets are $15, and a three-night ticket is $30. Tickets are available at the door on the night of the performance.
Applying for an Official Showcase
Artists may apply for an official showcase by submitting an application and performance samples (mp3s). The folllowing rules apply:
- Applications open December 1.
- Deadline extended! Applications must be received and paid for by March 1. The application fee is $35.
- Deadline extended! Applicants must provide no fewer than and no more than three (3) music samples in mp3 format by March 6. Instructions will be emailed to applicants after their application is received. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Official showcase performers from the previous two consecutive years are not considered.
- At performance time, selected artists and their band members must be FAI members.
All applicants will be notified by March 18. Applicants should wait until after this date to register. All applicants and their band members are eligible to register at a rate equivalent to the Super Early Bird FAI member rate.