Official showcases take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm to 10:30pm and and feature artists selected by committee. Each act plays for approximately 15 minutes. Up to eight performers are featured each night.
Showcase Artist Schedule
Congratulations to all the showcase artists who were selected to perform at the 2017 conference! View the schedule.
The performances are open to the public. Tickets are $15, and a three-night ticket is $30. Tickets are available at the door on the night of the performance.
Applying for an Official Showcase
Artists may apply for an official showcase by submitting an application and performance samples (mp3s). The folllowing rules apply:
- Applications open December 1, 2016. An online form will be available on this page.
- Applications must be received and paid for by March 1. The application fee is $35.
- Applicants must provide three (3) music samples in mp3 format. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Official showcase performers from the previous two consecutive years are not considered.
- At performance time, selected artists and their band members must be FAI members.
Applications Closed March 1
We are no longer accepting official showcase applications. If you applied and have not yet submitted your mp3s, please do so by March 6. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applicants will be notified by March 18. Applicants should wait until after this date to register. All applicants and their band members are eligible to register at a rate equivalent to the Super Early Bird FAI member rate until noon on April 15. After that, normal registration rates apply.